Some people are goo hoarders, but Courtney is an eyeshadow lover. Check out her eyeshadow hoard at Phyrra.net!
25 October 2014
Nothing to Disclose
Disclosures: polish insomniac at times reviews products provided by a representative of the company. When we do so, we specifically state so. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.
China Glaze Twinkle is this year’s holiday collection, and it has something for everyone! This is not a collection of traditional red crèmes! Yes, there are some reds, but we’ve got blue, green, grey, and we’ve got glitter! Lots of glitter! Check out my Instagram this weekend for some sneak peaks, like this one of Dancing & Prancing!
I’d Melt For You: Icy silver chrome
Meet Me Under the Stars: Holographic glitter in a black base
Dancing & Prancing: Multi-color glitter
Tip Your Hat: Classic red crème
Pine-ing for Glitter: Forest green glitter
December to Remember: Dark blue iridescent shimmer
Out Like a Light: Dark grey crème
No Peeking!: Rich eggplant shimmer
Define Good…: Sultry cranberry shimmer
De-Light: Gold and holographic staple glitter
Feeling Twinkly: Dark blue glitter
Chillin’ with My Snow-mies: Multi-sized white snowflake overlay
There will also be multiple holiday sets available!
- Lights in a Tangle: Create holiday lights using De-Light, Define Good…, Pine-ing for Glitter, and Snow (core shade) with nail design thread ($30.00)
- Trim the Tree: Decorate your nails with Christmas trees using Define Good…, December to Remember, and Paper Chasing (core shade) with nail design striping tape ($22.50)
- Clause for Celebration: Accent your manicure with Santa’s hat using Tip Your Hat, Meet Me Under the Stars, and Chillin’ with My Snow-mies with nail design gems ($22.50)
- Candy Can Can-Can: I’d Melt For You, Tip Your Hat, and Snow (core shade) with nail design striping tape ($22.50)
- Sprinkle Some Twinkle: Half-moons and French tips glisten using Dancing & Prancing and No Peeking! with nail design guides ($15.00)
For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlaze), Instagram (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze). #ChinaGlazeTwinkle.
23 October 2014
Today I have swatches of the CND Vinylux Gilded Dreams Collection for you. This line is now available for non-professionals, see details at the end of this post!
|CND Dazzling Dance (over black)|
|CND Grand Gala (over black)|
|CND Chiffon Twirl|
CND Vinylux was previously only available to professionals, but can now be purchased by consumers (like us!) on their website via Loxa Beauty! Visit cnd.com/VINYLUX and click the “Buy Now” button for more information.
About Loxa Beauty:
Founded in 2011 to bridge the gap between the salon and online product sales, Loxa Beauty and its partner brands provide a direct-to-consumer retail option that supports Beauty Professionals and salons with every transaction. With each sale, customers are prompted to provide the information of a salon or Pro of their choice, who then receives a commission from the sale. When a customer does not choose a particular salon or Pro at checkout, the patent-pending Loxa Local program ensures that a salon or Pro within the customer’s local area receives that commission.
Are you excited that CND Vinylux is now available for the public?Disclosures: polish insomniac at times reviews products provided by a representative of the company. When we do so, we specifically state so. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.