- BeautyAddicts Show Off Mascara - I LOVE THIS. Holds my difficult to curl lashes all day long!
- Kinerase Restructure Firming Cream - Hmm, what’s with the sticker? Random! I look forward to trying it though, as my crows feet become more visible every day. It’s not an eye cream, but I plan on using it that way.
- First Aid Beauty Smooth Shave Cream - I haven’t tried this yet but was actually very excited to receive it. I have been using those razors that you don’t need to use shave cream with for about 5 years, but recently I accidently bought regular razors. So I will be putting this to good use! UPDATE: This stuff is amazing! I really love it and will probably buy a full size bottle!
- SheaTerra Organics White Chocolate Whipped Shea Butter - Really does smell like chocolate! I have been using this on my cuticles and love how the smell lingers.
- Wella Professionals Enrich Treatment for Fine/Normal Hair - this smells wonderful, but like Blushing Noir I was frustrated by the lack of directions on the bottle. I even tried looking on the Wella site but found it hard to navigate. I FINALLY found the directions on ULTA’s website: “For weekly use. Apply to damp hair. Leave in 5 minutes, then rinse out.”
- A Perfume Organics sample vial in Urban Organic - I have yet to try this but it looks intriguing. I like that it is made in small batches.
The box arrived in the same awesome pink and brown box my first one did. I must say I really like the strong interior pink box, I almost want to start hoarding them!
Overall I am pleased with the box. I appreciate the fact that Glossybox reached out to me to send a second box, as I was thoroughly confused by the fact that the first box I tried was all full size items. I find that this box is more indicative of what I would receive as a paying customer of Glossybox (which is $21/month). I think I may be signing up!