China Glaze’s Holiday Joy collection is a true holiday collection - red and green, gold and silver, a gorgeous shimmer blue and two to-die-for glitters!
- Glistening Snow – Fine diamond-like silver glitter
- Champagne Kisses – Bubbly rose gold glitter
- Angel Wings – Delicate gold dust glitter
- Winter Holly – Gold-flecked dazzling green glitter
- Glitter All The Way – Exciting multi-color glitter
- Pizzazz – Twinkling multi-dimensional glitter blend
- Blue Bells Ring – Icy blue shimmer
- Pure Joy – Fiery red glitter with gold particles
- Red Satin – Silky blue-based red crème
- With Love – Classic red crème with a hint of orange undertones
- Merry Berry – Rich berry red crème
- Cranberry Splash – Ruby red shimmer
|Ho Ho Ho: Merry Berry, CranberrySplash, Red Satin, With Love, Pure Joy with First & Last base/top coat|
|Holiday Charms: Mini bottles of MerryBerry, Red Satin, Winter Holly and Glitter All The Way|
|Puttin’ On The Glitz:Cranberry Splash, With Love and Pizzazz|
|Keepin’ Cozy: Merry Berry, Glistening Snow and Cranberry Splash with fingerless gloves|
|Let It Glow: Champagne Kisses, Red Satin and Winter Holly with a pine scented candle|
|Brrr…It’s Chilly: With Love, Angel Wings, Pure Joy and a mini snow globe|
|Wings of Wonder: Blue Bells Ring, Champagne Kisses and Cranberry Splash with an angel key chain.|
|Santa Paws: Red Satin and Pure Joy with your very own plush puppy – “Joy”|
|Trimmin’ The Tree: With Love and Glistening Snow with a festive snowflake-embellished ornament|
|Cheers!: Angel Wings and Glistening Snow with a frosted shot glass|
|Jingle All The Way: Pizzazz and Merry Berrywith an adjustable Jingle Bell ring|
|Stocking Stuffers: Pure Joy and Champagne Kisses with a mini stocking|
The China Glaze® Holiday Joy collection will be available in November 2012 at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide.
Aren't the gift sets too cute? I can't wait to see which ones they have at Sally's! I really want the one with the fingerless gloves! And the one with the candle too!
UPDATE: A few of the sets are already on Sally's website... naturally not the two I want!