Back to the task at hand... This week we chose to focus on our Top 10 Beauty Products for Summer. I decided to put my own spin on things and do the Top 10 Polishes I reach for the in the summer.
During the heat of the summer months I long for cooling blues and calming light greens. Check out my list below, and leave YOUR list in the comments! Then don't forget to visit the Top 10 lists of my fellow beauty bloggers!
- butter LONDON Poole (review)
- butter LONDON Slapper
- butter LONDON Artful Dodger (review)
- OPI Thanks a Windmillion (review)
- OPI Can't Find my Czechbook (review)
- China Glaze Kinetic Candy (review)
- China Glaze For Audrey
- Essie Turquoise and Caicos (swatch, comparisons)
- Essie Butler Please (swatch)
- Essie Bikini So Teeny (swatch)