This week's Top Ten Tuesday is Things in My Shower! Some people may or may not have 10 things in their shower... but I have 17... on a daily basis... Yeah, I have a problem! Since I won't be able to do a simple Top 10 list, I have broken it down for you by category. Let's get started!
- My Poof! I like to buy whatever is the cheapest, most exfoliating poof that Target sells. I buy them at Target because I can't stand to keep them in my shower for more than 30 days - germs!
- Body Washes - Currently I am rotating between two body washes, Mario Badescu A.H.A. Botanical Body Soap (great for exoliating!) and SoftSoap Lilac & Freesia. I used to be a total body wash snob, I think at one time I owned every body wash that Philosophy made, but this Softsoap fragrence has converted me! Too bad it is Limited Edition! The scent is wonderful, and you can still find the coordinating hand soap at Target.
- Shampoos and Conditioners - yes, plural! I have several in rotation at all times.
- When I wear my hair strait, I still love It Factor, but recently I was sent My Amazing Blow Dry Secret and it really is pretty amazing! Review coming soon.
- When I wear my hair curly, I love my L'oreal Cleansing Conditioner. I have been using Evercreme forever, but recently caved and purchased Evercurl, just to see if it really does work better. The ingredients are very similar! So far I am liking it, and may do an in depth comparison if anyone is interested.
- When my hair is stressed I still reach for my DermOrganic products. My favorite is still the DermOrganic Intensive Repair Masque. I recently ran out of the shampoo and haven't had the opportunity to purchase more yet!
- Face Wash - currently loving Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser. Very gentle, doesn't strip my skin of moisture but still manages to remove stubborn eye makeup!
- Facial Peels - I rotate between my AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel and my Algenist Triple-Action Micropolish & Peel. I have been using the Algenist weekly for months and have hardly made a dent in it! I have been using the AmorePacific daily for almost 4 years. It has really changed my skin! I will never be without it, it is worth every penny!
- Hair Products - I keep two DermOrganics products in my shower, their Defining Whip and their Leave-In Treatment. I apply both of these when my hair is still wet.
- Razor/Trimmer - I am currently trying to use up my Venus Spa Breeze cartridges I bought at Costco. I also have my Bliss Trim & Bare It, which I have owned for over 5 years and is actually made by Phillips. I am very happy it's still working!
That's it! 17 products I can't live without in my shower. What about you? How many product are in YOUR shower? Let me know in the comments, and don't forget to check out the rest of the Top Ten lists below!!!
Provided for review: Algenist, DermOrganic, It Factor, My Amazing Blow Dry Secret