This weekend I was gathering gold polishes together for a post I am preparing for (which you will see tomorrow) when I realized I don’t have a lot of gold polishes. I like gold, I just don’t like GOLD gold, KWIM? I thought I would pull 10 different golds polishes out and swatch them next together. This made me realize two things. 1) Salma Hayek makes an awesome dupe for Dior Timeless Gold. 2) I can’t count to 10. I ended up swatching 11 gold polishes. Thus I give you 9 Unique Golds and an Unintentional Dupe!
- China Glaze It’s My Turn (swatched here)
- Orly Luxe (best gold foil. period.)
- Dior Timeless Gold (this one was my favorite gold!)
- Nuance Salma Hayek Goldstone* (full review coming soon!)
- Nicole by OPI Sea How Far You Go (need to do a full swatch!)
- LAYLA Gold Idol (swatched here)
- China Glaze Angel Wings* (reviewed here)
- China Glaze GR8 (swatched here)
- OPI Goldeneye* (reviewed here)
- butter LONDON Wallis (swatched here)
*provided for review
See how close Dior Timeless Gold and Nuance Goldstone are?
What are some of your favorite golds? To be totally honest, I have 10 times more gold glitters than gold polishes… Check out my Top Ten Gold Glitters tomorrow!
Disclosures: polish insomniac at times reviews products provided by a representative of the company. When we do so, we specifically state so. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.