Normally when the Top Ten Beauty Bloggers come up with a Top Ten list, I find a way to spin the list into nail polishes. Trying to come up with "the best" Top Ten Nails Polishes Under $10 seemed waaayyyyyyy to intimidating to me, therefor I bring you my Top Ten Non-Nail Polish Picks!
- Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara - I am currently using the Waterproof, plan to try the regular when summer is over!
- NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Charcoal - I have been really into filling my eyebrows lately. I reach for this charcoal when the rest of my makeup look leans cool.
- Essence Kiss Care Love Lipbalm in Fruitylicious - OMG my latest obsession! It smells SO GOOD!
- Essence Stays No Matter What Waterproof Eyeliner Pen - I have no idea why they call this waterproof, because it isn't, but it is EXTREMELY easy to apply and does "stay all day" - as long as it does not come in contact with water!
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 120 Classic Ivory - I find it hard to find a decent drugstore foundation under $10, but this one fits the bill!
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Sunbaked - I love this Bobbi Brown-ish gloss that I found thanks to Nouveau Cheap!
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Innocent - I love the entire Rimmel Exaggerate line!
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy - I really don't know many people that aren't in love with this iconic pinky-nude
- Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle - I have purchased 4 tubes, and I will probably purchase 4 more!
- Ixora Beautiful Cuticle Cream* - I recently got to try this cuticle cream, and I can't recommend it highly enough! Super moisturizing and long lasting, but soaks in quickly.
Check out the rest of the Top Ten Lists below!