30 September 2013
29 September 2013
27 September 2013
26 September 2013
The founder created it when his wife was pregnant with twins and he wanted to help her drink more water throughout her pregnancy. The U.S. Institutes of Medicine recommend Americans drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Among other things, water helps maintain the balance of body fluids, can help control calories, helps energize muscles, helps keep skin looking good, and helps your kidneys flush out toxins.
There are 6 flavors - and you can mix them with water, tea, unflavored soda, or even cocktails!
▪ Lightly sweetened with stevia leaf extract
▪ Natural fruit flavors
▪ Zero calories
▪ Sugar free
▪ Gluten free
▪ Caffeine free
▪ 7 essential vitamins - A, D, E, B3, B5, B6, B12
▪ Add to water, soda water and even cocktails!
▪ Portable – great for travel
▪ Cucumber Mint
▪ Orange Mango
▪ Lemon Tea
Stur contains stevia leaf extract. The sweet leaves of the stevia plant have been safely used as a sweetener in South America for centuries, and are recognized as safe by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the general population, including pregnant women and children. Stur does NOT use artificial or chemical sweeteners commonly found in other water enhancers and bottled beverages, such as Sucralose, Aspartame, and Acesulfame Potassium.
Price: $3.99-$4.99 for an 8 oz. bottle, 10 servings per bottle.
Please wait for the Rafflecopter Widget to load! Please see the widget for complete contest rules. a Rafflecopter giveaway
25 September 2013
|I’m Feeling Sashy|
|This Gown Needs a Crown|
If you are in the Pasadena area October 12 or 13th, you definitely want to check out the BeWell Expo!
What It Is:BeWell Expo is designed to honor your inner and outer self. It is an exclusive beauty and wellness getaway where attendees can experience and indulge in the industry's best kept secrets. As an attendee, empower yourself by embracing the tools your body, mind and spirit need to look and feel good.
What You Can Expect:The entrance fee of $25 per day includes the following complimentary activities:
· Identify your skin type and understand the current condition of your skin…at the Skin Analysis Lounge
Click on the link for more info http://bewell-expo.com/skin.php
· Find the best natural makeup to lock in your look… at the Eco–Beauty Makeup Bar
Click on the link for more info http://bewell-expo.com/beauty.php
· Whole new look with a beautifully shaped eyebrow at the Brow Bar
Click on the link for more info http://bewell-expo.com/browbar.php
· Treat yourself to the healthier gel polish manicure with trendy colors at the Eco–Nail Bar
Click on the link for more info http://bewell-expo.com/nail.php
· Feel like you had just spent a week on the beach…by stopping at the Tanning Bar
Click on the link for more info http://bewell-expo.com/tanning.php
· Enjoy a party Lash application at the Lash Bar
Click on the link for more info http://bewell-expo.com/lash.php
· Emerge in a relaxation and healing sound bath with Tibetan bowls by Karma Moffett
Click on the link for more info http://bewell-expo.com/relaxation.php
· Aura imaging (value $20.00)
· Initiate, inspire and transform yourself at the Yoga Studio + receive free GAIAM mats on a first come, first serve basis (value $45.00). Click on the link for more info http://bewell-expo.com/yoga1.php
· Attend a plethora of lectures/demo on energy healing, chakra balancing, relaxation techniques, color therapy, inner peace solutions, aromatherapy and much more...
Click on the link for more info http://bewell-expo.com/geti.php
· Shop from the beauty and wellness industry leaders.
Click on the link for more info http://bewell-expo.com/exhibitors.php
Tickets are $25 for one day pass and $50 for two day pass.
Use code BW2013 for 20% off! Register at BeWell-Expo.com. Hurry! Tickets are limited.
24 September 2013
- My MAC Graphic Gardens bags - while I am not a big MAC shopper, I do love these bags. I picked one up at CCO and scored one off eBay. I keep lipsticks in the smaller one, and random bits like my Mini Almond Hand Cream from The Body Shop, hair ties, and my (discontinued) Philosophy Supernatural Blotting Sheets in the larger one.
- Lipsticks - I have two MAC lipsticks with me at all times - Spiceflower (from the Graphic Garden set) and Peach Blossom. Spiceflower was LE and they really need to bring it back!
- Lip Butter - I can’t live without my Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle.
- Lip Gloss - Revlon Nude Lustre (discontinued, don’t like the new formula, bought 5 on clearance at Target recently), IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Blush Hydrating Gloss Stain in Je Ne Sais Quoi and butter LONDON Lippy in Toff. Toff is really a liquid lipstick but I can easily apply it without a mirror so I consider it a gloss
- Lip SPF - Coola LipLux in Peppermint Vanilla. Love love love this as both a delicious smelling lip balm and an SPF! I love it so much I apply it at night when I have no need for SPF.
23 September 2013
|Sally Hansen Loden Green|