This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is all about what we carry in our purse. I recently picked up two bags from the Target 3.1 Phillip Lim collection, and while I was transferring bags I removed a ton of lip products… I found that I had three of the same exact lip gloss in the same color in my bag! What is wrong with me! I still have 7 left. In fact, all of the makeup I carry around with me consists of lip products!
- My MAC Graphic Gardens bags - while I am not a big MAC shopper, I do love these bags. I picked one up at CCO and scored one off eBay. I keep lipsticks in the smaller one, and random bits like my Mini Almond Hand Cream from The Body Shop, hair ties, and my (discontinued) Philosophy Supernatural Blotting Sheets in the larger one.
- Lipsticks - I have two MAC lipsticks with me at all times - Spiceflower (from the Graphic Garden set) and Peach Blossom. Spiceflower was LE and they really need to bring it back!
- Lip Butter - I can’t live without my Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle.
- Lip Gloss - Revlon Nude Lustre (discontinued, don’t like the new formula, bought 5 on clearance at Target recently), IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Blush Hydrating Gloss Stain in Je Ne Sais Quoi and butter LONDON Lippy in Toff. Toff is really a liquid lipstick but I can easily apply it without a mirror so I consider it a gloss
- Lip SPF - Coola LipLux in Peppermint Vanilla. Love love love this as both a delicious smelling lip balm and an SPF! I love it so much I apply it at night when I have no need for SPF.
What do you keep in your purse? Let me know in the comments and be sure to check out the rest of the lists below!