- Holika Holika Dot Liner - This tool is perfect for those of us that don't have steady hands but still want to use a liquid liner. This Korean brand is available on Amazon, or you can buy the Too Faced dupe.
- Tarte EmphasEYES Inn Rim Brightener - Not really an eyeliner, as it's intended for your waterline and not your lash line. I pull this out whenever I haven't gotten enough sleep, or if my eye makeup looks too dark.
- TIGI Big Fat Fun Eyeliner - Remember when they used to sell this brand at ULTA? I loved these pencils - they are the quickest, easiest pencil to smudge out ever! I can't find them online but I did manage to find a replacement at my local beauty supply
- butter LONDON Wink Eyeliner in Brown Sugar* - My new #1 go-to brown eyeliner! See it swatched here and here.
- Marc Jacobs Highliners in Blacquer and Ink - Gel formula in pencil form! These are amazingily long lasting, even on the water line. Cocoa is on my shopping list too!
- Rimmel Scandaleyes in Black, Brown (not pictured) and Taupe - Drugstore dupes of Urban Decay's pencils! 'Nuff said!
- Vincent Longo Eyeliner Duo in Black/Brown Black - I was so happy when I found this pencil! I had originally purchased Brown Black by itself around 8 years ago, and then it disappeared on me. It's the perfect dark but not black liner
- Tarina Tarantino Hyperliner in Ultraviolet - I didn't try any of these eyeliners until they went on clearance at Sephora, and I am kicking myself for it. Luckily they are still available at other retailers!
- Korres Eyeliner in Metallic Grey - This came as part of a holiday set from Sephora a few years ago. Sephora no longer carries this pencil, but the shade is still available across Europe. Wonderful for a metallic smokey eye. See it in action here and here.
What are your favorite eyeliners? Let me know in the comments, and don't forget to check out the rest of the Top Ten lists below!
*Product Provided for Review
Disclosures: polish insomniac at times reviews products provided by a representative of the company. When we do so, we specifically state so. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.