It’s Monday, and that means it’s time for Makeup Wars! My favorite bloggers and I are going to try to convince you why our favorite brands should be your favorite brands too! When we were discussing which brands we would focus on today, I immediately knew I wanted to talk about IT Cosmetics. Although I haven’t been an “IT Girl” for very long, I immediately fell in love with this company. All of their products are designed with the “real woman” in mind. They almost all do some type of double duty – like a hydrating lip stain that actually helps heal my perpetually chapped lips. Here are my current favorite products, in no particular order:
- 5-in-1 Volumizing Mascara – I was so excited when my ULTA got this in stock, it was the first thing I bought! It’s 5 products in one: a volumizing mascara; conditioning, hydrating lash primer; lash-enhancing serum; lash tint; and a lash comb/curler. It’s the blackest black and really makes my eyes pop!
- Bye Bye Under Eye Waterproof Concealer – I received Light for review and later purchased Medium myself. I use the Light as my concealer, and I buff Medium all over as my foundation. I am wearing both in the pictures below! These are truly full coverage products that are able to hide the discoloration on my upper lip that prevents me from doing many lip swatches.
- Brow Power Perfector in Dark Brown – When I received this for review, I never thought I would like anything BETTER than my YBBB, but this dark brown is perfect for wearing a full face of makeup. I tend to wear the YBBB during the day for work, and the Brow Power Perfector when I am going out shopping or to dinner with my hubby. I definitely adds drama to my look!
- Hello Light Anti-Aging Crème Luminizer – this cream based illuminating product has become an essential part of my makeup routine now that the dry air has sucked the life out of my skin! It’s more of a radiance product that a highlighter, which means I don’t have to worry about over doing it.
- Vitality Lip Blush Hydrating Lip Gloss Stain in Sweet Rose – After falling in love with (and completely using up) the Je Ne Sais Quoi shade I practically begged for another shade to try and was ecstatic to receive Sweet Rose (pictured below).
- Vitality Lip Flush Butter in Pillow – This shade is the perfect “my lips but better” nude that I can throw into my pocket and go to work, knowing that I can quickly apply it between talking to customers without a mirror. I almost didn’t pick it up when I found it at ULTA, but I am so glad I did! It has replaced my beloved Revlon Pink Truffle as my go-to lip product.
- Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow Trio in Pretty In Smoke – I swatched this one at ULTA and needless to say it came home with me. One of the shades is the most beautiful taupe – need I say more? I am wearing this in the photo below, but I will need to swatch it for you separately soon!
- Heavenly Luxe Dual Airbrush Foundation/Concealer Brush – I received this dual ended brush to use with my Bye Bye Under Eye. I have used it every day since! It’s so easy to clean and cruelty free. See close up pictures here.
I have just a few more IT Cosmetics products I am dying to try… Are you listening, my dear husband?
I hope I have done my job convincing you that IT Cosmetics is THE brand that should be on your wish list!
Check out which brands the other ladies of Makeup Wars are featuring below!
Disclosures: polish insomniac at times reviews products provided by a representative of the company. When we do so, we specifically state so. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.