Shopping for a beauty lover in your life but overwhelmed by all the choices? I have the perfect pre-wrapped present for you to send them! IT Cosmetics Luxe Blurring Micro-Airbrush Collection with Stand ($59.50) is a limited edition set for the holidays. It would be perfect for someone who is new to makeup, or someone that wants to elevate their existing brush collection from basic to WOW!
This brush set was actually on my IT Cosmetics Shopping List, so when it arrived in the mail, I jumped for joy! No really, I did. What made it even more awkward was that I happened to be at work when it was delivered. Now they all think I am even more crazy than they did before!
Included in the set:
- Micro-Airbrush Powder Brush
- Micro-Airbrush Angled Complexion Brush
- Micro-Airbrush Flawless Foundation Brush
- Micro-Airbrush Blurring Concealer Brush
- Micro-Airbrush Eyeshadow Crease Brush
- Airbrush Allover Eyeshadow Brush
- No-Tug Eyeliner & Eyebrow Brush
- Vanity stand
- Box with bow and gift tag
How to use:
- The Airbrush Powder Brush allows you to flawlessly apply your powders evenly all over.
- The Angled Complexion Brush is perfect for brightening and sculpting your cheeks and complexion with blush and bronzer.
- The Flawless Foundation Brush helps you achieve an airbrushed, streak-free finish with any powder, cream, or liquid foundation.
- The Blurring Concealer Brush instantly covers and blurs away any skin imperfections.
- The Eyeshadow Crease Brush lets you seamlessly apply and blend cream or powder shadows to define the eye contour.
- With the Allover Eyeshadow Brush, you can apply, layer, and blend shadows for an airbrushed look.
- The No-Tug Eyeliner & Eyebrow Brush are perfect for applying liquid/cream liners at the lash line and for using with powders to fill in brows.
I’ve crossed one item off my IT Cosmetics shopping list, only 8 more to go!
Disclosures: polish insomniac at times reviews products provided by a representative of the company. When we do so, we specifically state so. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.