Gift set season is my favorite time of year. Here are 10 gifts that would make absolutely perfect stocking stuffers for the beauty lover in your life!
- Clinique Black Honey Set - Who doesn't want every single version of Black Honey they can get?
- Deborah Lippmann Best of Both Worlds Set - I love DL mini bottles and the bag is TDF!
- Sephora BB Buzz - Great way to try multiple BB creams at once!
- Josie Maran Barenaked Peppermint Nail Wipes - I keep these in my purse for emergency nail polish removal! Since they are acetone free they are not super quick, but the packaging is very lightweight and they smell great!
- Too Faced Plump, Gloss and Glow Set - I bought this during VIB and ♥ it! I want all the Perfect Flush blushes now!
- Deborah Lippmann Wicked Set - Again, can't go wrong with DL mini bottles!
- Steamcream in Limited Edition Noir packaging* - I have only been using this for a few days and I am already in love with the brand. The concept is unique and the way the cream is made allows it to really sink into your skin. I have already picked out more tins to collect. Actually, I really want this set!
- Sephora Give Me Some Lip - The perfect present, they are bound to fall in love with a few of these lip products!
- Smashbox Wondervision Lip Set - I used to buy this set every year! It's such a great value and the Lip Enhancing glosses are very moisturizing.
- Tarte Thoughtful Treasures - I also got this during VIB, love all three pieces!
*provided for review
Disclosures: polish insomniac at times reviews products provided by a representative of the company. When we do so, we specifically state so. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.