31 August 2013
29 August 2013
“Mariah Carey is truly synonymous with the holiday season,” says Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “People around the world listen to her festive, iconic songs – ‘All I Want for Christmas is You’ is a personal favorite – and these 18 lacquers evoke the warmth, beauty, energy and positive spirit that’s present in Mariah’s music.
“This holiday season is all about red, glitter and texture for nails,” adds Weiss-Fischmann. “With 18 shades, there’s a perfect hue for every occasion. The 12 crème and glitter lacquers include classic reds, champagne gold, and warm burgundies, while the six Liquid Sand shades should be worn without top coat for a matte finish in icy, frosted colors.”
My Favorite Ornament - Make this champagne glitter your new personal favorite.
Mariah Carey Holiday nail lacquer shades each feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application. Liquid Sand nail lacquers should always be worn without top coat. Mariah Carey Holiday will be available October 2013, at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, jcp Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, ULTA and ulta.com for $9.00 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail for each nail lacquer.
28 August 2013
- IT Cosmetics YBBB Skinny Pencil* - This is the perfect “my brows are done but you can’t tell” pencil. I probably used it twenty times last month!
- butter LONDON Wink Eye Pencil in Brown Sugar* - I know that most people think that Urban Decay pencils are the end-all be-all, but for me this pencil blows them out of the water! Perfect brown shade with no glitter.
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Blacquer - I received this as a 100 point gift from Sephora and it is amazing - gel liner in a twist up pencil form! Plus, it lasts for several hours on my waterline! I don’t have any other pencils that work this well on my waterline, and for that alone I know I will be buying this in full size.
*Provided for Review
27 August 2013
Normally when the Top Ten Beauty Bloggers come up with a Top Ten list, I find a way to spin the list into nail polishes. Trying to come up with "the best" Top Ten Nails Polishes Under $10 seemed waaayyyyyyy to intimidating to me, therefor I bring you my Top Ten Non-Nail Polish Picks!
- Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara - I am currently using the Waterproof, plan to try the regular when summer is over!
- NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Charcoal - I have been really into filling my eyebrows lately. I reach for this charcoal when the rest of my makeup look leans cool.
- Essence Kiss Care Love Lipbalm in Fruitylicious - OMG my latest obsession! It smells SO GOOD!
- Essence Stays No Matter What Waterproof Eyeliner Pen - I have no idea why they call this waterproof, because it isn't, but it is EXTREMELY easy to apply and does "stay all day" - as long as it does not come in contact with water!
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 120 Classic Ivory - I find it hard to find a decent drugstore foundation under $10, but this one fits the bill!
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Sunbaked - I love this Bobbi Brown-ish gloss that I found thanks to Nouveau Cheap!
- Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Innocent - I love the entire Rimmel Exaggerate line!
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy - I really don't know many people that aren't in love with this iconic pinky-nude
- Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle - I have purchased 4 tubes, and I will probably purchase 4 more!
- Ixora Beautiful Cuticle Cream* - I recently got to try this cuticle cream, and I can't recommend it highly enough! Super moisturizing and long lasting, but soaks in quickly.