ShopStyle is celebrating their new look of their website with a fun campaign – We Search. We Find. We ShopStyle! You will see this campaign in magazines, on buses, on TV, and now here, on polish insomniac as I share my ShopStyle layout with you, thanks to POPSUGAR Select!
This photo shoot was a lot of fun to put together – and a lot of work! Who knew it was so hard to lie down to take a picture! I pulled my favorite pieces from my closest to share with you. Props to my hubby, who volunteered to not only take the pictures but help me style the shots!
Clockwise from top:
- You won’t find me out and about without a bottle of Pelligrino in my hand – I gave up my pop (soda) habit and replaced it with this!
- Red patent leather Linea Paolo flats – I feel like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz when I wear these! (style no longer available)
- Ann Taylor Floral Denim – I love how classic these are! (no longer available)
- Black and Cream LOFT Ballet Flats – I have several of LOFT’s flats, they are inexpensive enough to buy one in every color! (style no longer available)
- London Jean Denim Skirt – remember when The Limited carried this line from the Victoria’s Secret catalog in stores? I have held on to it all these years and I am happy to say I still fit in it!
- 3.1 Philip Lim for Target Crossbody Bag – My bag is from Target, now I want the real thing.
- LOFT Dot Print Lace Strap Shell – black, white AND polka dots? Yes, please!
As you can see, I am drawn to neutrals, polka dots and bright pops of color!
Find out more about ShopStyle in this short video:
Disclosures: polish insomniac at times reviews products provided by a representative of the company. When we do so, we specifically state so. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.