Maria Menounos - butter LONDON Global Colour Ambassador Katie Jane Hughes layered lacquers while keeping the nude mannequin nail look to complement Maria’s hot pink dress by Max Azria Atelier.
1. Paint nails with two coats of butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in Trallop (part of butter LONDON’s NEW Boho Rock Collection).
2. Layer one coat of butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in Hen Party over Trallop to give the nail a chic feel.
3. Complete the look with butter LONDON P.D. Quick Topcoat and then apply butter LONDON Handbag Holiday Cuticle Oil around the nails to help them dry faster.
Caitlin Fitzgerald - butter LONDON Global Colour Ambassador Katie Jane Hughes went with a matte gold look to compliment the pale blue Emilia Wickstead dress and Anya Hindmarch clutch that Caitlin wore. “The dress has a slightly vintage feel and I thought butter LONDON’s Matte Finish Shine Free Topcoat would create a cool contrast, which Caitlin loved."
How to Get The Look
1. Apply a layer of butter LONDON Nail Foundation Flawless Basecoat to the nail which acts as a foundation for nail lacquer by smoothing ridges and imperfections.
2. Apply one coat of butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in Trallop, a caramel crème shade, followed by one coat of butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in The Full Monty, a molten gold nail lacquer.
3. Finish with one layer of butter LONDON's Matte Finish Shine Free Topcoat.