It’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday! This week we are bringing to your our Top Ten Polishes for Spring and Summer. Since I own a million and one polishes, I thought I would narrow it down a bit by naming my top picks from some of the more popular new releases of 2014!
Here are my Top Ten Polishes of Spring/Summer 2014, in alpabetical order. Click on the name of the polish to be taken to it’s review!
- China Glaze Be More Pacific (Off Shore)
- China Glaze Sun Upon My Skin (Off Shore)
- China Glaze Wait N’ Sea (Off Shore)
- China Glaze X-ta Sea (Off Shore)
- FingerPaints Dream I Can Fly + Crystal Springs (Pastel Rain)
- OPI Amazon…Amazoff (Brazil)
- OPI Beach Sandies (Brazil)
- OPI Live. Love. Carnival. (Brazil)
- OPI Hotter Than You Pink (Summer Neons) – review coming soon!
- OPI Don’t Violet Me Down (Sheer Tints)
Yes, I cheated. The Beach Sandies are actually a set of four, and I’ve got two FingerPaints, not one!
A few memorable colors from last summer I am dying to bring out again!
- China Glaze Shell-o
- China Glaze Heat Index
- China Glaze Keepin’ It Teal
- butter LONDON Poole
- butter LONDON Cheeky Chops
- Essie Naughty Nautical
What are your favorite colors of Spring/Summer 2014? Don’t forget to let me know in the comments, and be sure to check out the rest of the Top Ten Lists below!