I’m going on a short trip to Chicago this weekend to stay with a friend and visit The Makeup Show. This is how a product obsessed junkie packs to go see other product obsessed junkies who want to buy more stuff!
It doesn’t look that bad at first. Until you start opening the bags. And find the bags inside the bags.
Striped Makeup Bag
- liquid foundation
- powder foundation
- travel size sunscreen
- moisturizer with SPF (deluxe sample size)
- moisturizer without SPF (deluxe sample size)
- beauty oil (deluxe sample size)
- 2 sachets of face cleanser (sample size)
- 5 travel/emergency sachets of wipes (waterproof makeup remover, makeup remover, and body soother)
- 5 Face brushes
Embroidered Waffle Bag
- 3 travel size styling products
- body lotion (deluxe sample size)
- face wipes
- 2 tiny hair clips
Makeup Case (inside Chevron bag)
- 2 eyeliners
- 2 eyebrow pencils
- 1 double ended shadow brush
- concealer/highlighter combo
- eye primer
- lip treatment
- mascara (deluxe sample size)
- lip gloss (deluxe sample size)
- bronzer (deluxe sample size)
- 3 eyeshadow palettes (two are hiding under the mirror)
- 2 blush
- primer spray
- pressed translucent powder
Bottom of Chevron Bag
- 5 eyeshadow brushes (inside silver brush roll)
- 1 foundation brush (too long to fit anywhere else)
- 5 hair ties pretty enough to wear on your wrist
- 3 U by Kotex CleanWear Ultra Thin Pads with 3D Capture Core, a one-of-a-kind center that locks away wetness to help stop leaks.
So what do you think? Did I overpack?
Fellow product junkies, defend me!
This post is sponsored by Kotex, but my opinions are all my own.