I hope you are ready for some super bright, super affordable neons, because that is what I have for you today in the Salon Perfect Neon POP collection, available now at Walmart and Walmart.com for $3.98 each. For those of you not familiar with SalonPerfect, it is a sister brand to China Glaze – so you know the quality is awesome!
Available this July exclusively at Walmart, the Salon Perfect® Neon POP collection features:
• Flamingo Flair – Neon flamingo pink
• Electric Grape – Glitter-charged electric purple
• Perky Pink – Bubbly bright pink
• Tickled Pink – Neon bubblegum pink
• Traffic Cone – Neon orange
• Yowza Yellow – Highlighter yellow
• Summer Escape – Blazing sunny orange
• Oceanic – Bright blue with a jolt of glitter
• Haute Pink – Scorching hot pink
• Gone Sailing – Energizing sea green shimmer
• Loopy Lime – Luminous lime green
• Fired Up Fuchsia – Flashy fuchsia shimmer
• Sugar Cube – bright white crème
• Crystal Clear – Clear top coat for a glossy finish
I chose to wear the Neon POP collection as neon skittles! I started with the white base, Sugar Cube, then applied my four of my favorites from the collection – Loopy Lime, Bermuda Baby (which I seemed to have received instead of Oceanic), Fired Up Fuchsia and Yowza Yellow and finished with a layer of Crystal Clear Top Coat.
Aren’t they gorgeous? I absolutely loved the formula, none required more than two coats. They were a lot easier to use than some more expensive neons in my collection!
Have you tried any shades from Salon Perfect lately?Disclosures: polish insomniac at times reviews products provided by a representative of the company. When we do so, we specifically state so. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.