This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WalgreensBeauty #CollectiveBias
I’m so excited to share this “rose gold leaf” nail art with you today, inspired by Summer Beauty! It’s something anyone can do and personalize it to your own preference. The best part? You can pick up everything you need from the beauty section at your local Walgreens!
Before we get to the nail art, I want to share my recent Walgreens Haul with you! Every time I go to my favorite Walgreens I find something I wasn’t even looking for – like these Disney sets featuring Ariel and Snow White!
Of course I had to grab a few of the Disney sets! I also found my favorite mascara on sale, nail stickers and a few 4-way nail buffers from Studio35. I also got a FREE travel-size make-up brush set, a gift with any $20 beauty and personal care purchase (just show the cashier this coupon). As soon as I saw the gold and rose gold colored foil in the Snow White Nail Art kit, I knew what I wanted to use them in my nail art!
To get my Summer Inspired Rose Gold Nail Art you will need the following (all available at Walgreens)
- Nail color – I chose Revlon Mesmerize
- Foil – Either the gold or rose gold from the Snow White set
- Topcoat – I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dry
- “Nail Art” brushes – I used the brushes from my Free GWP
Rose Gold Summer Inspired Nail Art Tutorial:
- Apply your base color and let dry.
- Pull out one piece of rose gold foil.
- Using nail art (or makeup!) brushes gently tear the foil into pieces by holding a large piece down with one brush and pulling smaller and smaller pieces off with another. Continue until you have enough pieces for all ten fingers.
- Apply a layer of topcoat to one nail. Using a flat brush, pick up small pieces of foil and place them on your nail where desired. There is no right or wrong way to do this, the more random the better!
- Repeat Step 4 on each nail.
- Apply one more layer of topcoat to seal.
That’s it! Simple, easy, and quick - the hardest part is tearing the foil into tiny pieces! I love how the foil looks like real gold leaf! You can change the whole look of the nail art by using smaller or larger pieces of foil. Be sure to stop at Walgreens to find your own Summer Beauty Inspiration!Disclosures: polish insomniac at times reviews products provided by a representative of the company. When we do so, we specifically state so. We also use affiliate links. For more, please see the disclosure page.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.