China Glaze Twinkle is this year’s holiday collection, and it has something for everyone! This is not a collection of traditional red crèmes! Yes, there are some reds, but we’ve got blue, green, grey, and we’ve got glitter! Lots of glitter! Check out my Instagram this weekend for some sneak peaks, like this one of Dancing & Prancing!
I’d Melt For You: Icy silver chrome
Meet Me Under the Stars: Holographic glitter in a black base
Dancing & Prancing: Multi-color glitter
Tip Your Hat: Classic red crème
Pine-ing for Glitter: Forest green glitter
December to Remember: Dark blue iridescent shimmer
Out Like a Light: Dark grey crème
No Peeking!: Rich eggplant shimmer
Define Good…: Sultry cranberry shimmer
De-Light: Gold and holographic staple glitter
Feeling Twinkly: Dark blue glitter
Chillin’ with My Snow-mies: Multi-sized white snowflake overlay
There will also be multiple holiday sets available!
- Lights in a Tangle: Create holiday lights using De-Light, Define Good…, Pine-ing for Glitter, and Snow (core shade) with nail design thread ($30.00)
- Trim the Tree: Decorate your nails with Christmas trees using Define Good…, December to Remember, and Paper Chasing (core shade) with nail design striping tape ($22.50)
- Clause for Celebration: Accent your manicure with Santa’s hat using Tip Your Hat, Meet Me Under the Stars, and Chillin’ with My Snow-mies with nail design gems ($22.50)
- Candy Can Can-Can: I’d Melt For You, Tip Your Hat, and Snow (core shade) with nail design striping tape ($22.50)
- Sprinkle Some Twinkle: Half-moons and French tips glisten using Dancing & Prancing and No Peeking! with nail design guides ($15.00)
For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlaze), Instagram (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze). #ChinaGlazeTwinkle.